Brian was selected by NC State to attend the SARE Research conference in St. Louis. We enjoyed learning about soil health and current soil research.
We were awarded the NC Food Hero of the Award for our work with day cares in Wilkesboro, NC.
- had the honor of serving on the NC-USDA state soil health team for his work and advocacy of no-till and soil health. 2014-2016
- National Semifinalist for the National Young Farmer of The Year Award
- Ashe County Farmers Market Board Member 2016-Present President 2017-present
- Seeds of Change Grant Recipient 2014
- Brian was invited to speak on a panel in Raleigh about bringing fresh local veggies to daycare centers.
- Just received the Blue Ridge Women In Agriculture/Heifer International grant to increase veggie production on the farm.